Breaking news! BWDB Job Circular 2019 has been published today! Bangladesh Water Development Board recently published a new job circular where total vacancies 200+.
BWDB is a government agency. Which responsible for surface water and groundwater management. It located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Since 1972, Bangladesh government runed this sector for improving surface water and groundwater sector. This organization under the Ministry of Water Resources in Bangladesh. And it fully founded by the Bangladesh government. Every year this board provide job circular for Bangladeshi citizen. Where any Bangladeshi permanent people can apply.
In this post, we added recently published a job circular from the Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB). From here will get, full information about this job. Like- dates, application fee, salary range, experience, educational background, fee, application process and more.
BWDB Job Circular 2019 short information:
- Publish Date: July 2, 2019 ( Our Website)
- Application Status: Running
- Application Dead Line: July 11, 2019
- Job Description: Please See in Advertisement
- Educational Requirements: Follow the circular.
- Job Vacancy: 200+
- Experience Requirements: See in Job Circular
- Job Requirements: Available In Advertisement
- Source of Job: online
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Gender: Both
- Age limit: 18 Years to 30 Years (25 July 2018)
- Job Type: Permanent Jobs ( Full Time)
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Salary: 9,300 – 53,060 Taka
- Company official website: http://www.bwdb.gov.bd/
Bangladesh Water Development Board Jobs circular 2019
How to apply:
Application download link and apply link- https://rms.bwdb.gov.bd/orms/
So here is the full BWDB Job Circular 2019. If have any problem to get the job circular info kindly knock us.
This post was last modified on July 2, 2019 10:50 am